At HH System UK (a trading name of Associated Chemists (Wicker) Ltd), we are committed processing personal information about our customers/suppliers in ways that comply with the law as well as being open and transparent about what do we with this information.
HH System UK does not sell any data to third parties, however we may pass your details on to our supplier to process orders on your behalf. All our suppliers comply with the GDPR.Personal Information we collect:
How we use your information:
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Payment Information (all offline credit/debit card information is destroyed immediately after processing, online credit/debit card processing is performed by PayPal and we don’t have access to any payment information)
- To process orders and provide agreed goods and services
- For invoicing, processing payments, account setup and maintenance
- To communicate with you and to respond to requests and enquiries
- To notify you of product changes and price changes
- To maintain our relationship with you as a customer
- To investigate any complaint or provide evidence in case of any dispute
- To deliver orders to your chosen address
- Internal record keeping
We will only send you direct marketing if you have directly consented to receive this. You can chose to opt out at any time. We process your data under the following legal bases:
- Where you have provided consent (marketing)
- For the performance of a contract (supply of goods and services) or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- To comply with legal obligations in relation to health and safety and product recalls.
- For our legitimate interests in managing your account, processing orders and non-electronic direct marketing.
You may opt out of any of the legitimate interest processing at any time.We share your data with third parties (all of whom are GDPR compliant) for the following reasons:
- Supply of goods and services from manufacturers and other suppliers
- Our auditors for professional services
- Payment processing providers
- HRMC for the purpose of VAT exemption
- Emergency services if required
- Any government department, public body or third party where we believe in good faith that the law requires this.
We retain your information only as long as needed for the purposes for which it is collected. Once we no longer require your information, it is securely erased.You have a number of rights under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
For more information regarding your rights, this privacy statement, please contact our data protection team at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please provide as much information as possible and we may contact you to verify your identity before providing any further information. Our data protection officer is James Wood who can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com